In this project the intervention was quite superficial because structurally there wasn’t anything to be modified.
The process consisted of:
1. Emptying the property, impersonalising the spaces. We removed all the furniture and personal objects.
2. Painting all of the walls in a neutral tone, including the kitchen and bathrooms to accentuate luminosity and create sensation of space.
3. Varnishing, as always in a neutral tone, all of the interior joinery and kitchen furniture to modernize such.
4. Changing and augmenting the lighting throughout the house to create warmth.
5. Furnishing to give an idea of the possible functionality of each of the spaces.
home staging in Palma de Mallorca: