First impressions count
Whilst we are in charge of marketing and setting up the sale of your apartment in Palma (or in any area of Mallorca) your job is to simple be sure to maintain the property in perfect conditions, and for that we’ve provided you with some tips so that the first impression is fantastic:
· Paint it, impeccable walls will make your property rejuvenate. Light and neutral colours will be perfect.
· Have it professionally cleaned; this is something basic for the client to feel comfortable in your home and to be able to compete.
· Make your house accessible. The bigger the time available visitors to come and see it, the more chance of finding a buyer.
· Neutralise your house. The buyers need to be able to imagine themselves living in your property, so remove personal photos and unnecessary personal items. Clear examples of this are show homes.
What if we have a buyer for your apartment in Palma?
If a buyer is interested in your apartment in Palma enough to sign a purchase contract the negotiating starts here.
The most frequent thing is for the price offered to be lower than the asking price; this is normal and forms part of the process, but we’ll reach an agreement. And these will be the steps to take:
· Sign a purchase-sale contract. The buyer will give a deposit for the property, promising to sign for the property in front of a notary within an established period of time.
· Bank evaluation, to be able to get finance the buyer must order an evaluation. An evaluator from the financial entity which will be lending the money must visit the property.
· Finalisation, the normal thing is for us to appear in front of the notary and sign the purchase-sale deed. We will make sure everything is ready and we’ll be there with you.
We are specialists in the purchase-sale of apartments in Palma. Contact us or visit our offices in Portitxol and we’ll assess you in the way you deserve.